Sutton Group - Kilkenny Real Estate
Jeff Brown Personal Real Estate Corporation
Did you know?
Most sellers overspend prepping their home for sale? We are here to help you! Most REALTORS® offers a free home evaluation but we will take it a step further and walk through every single room in your house/condo with you and offer professional advice on what REALLY should be done before selling and what is not necessary to do. We are confident we will help save you money! We are here for you 24/7 and we will get you the best price for your home in the shortest amount of time, without leaving you homeless.
Take a look at our helpful;
What can Team Brown do for you?
We will market your home with our STRONG ONLINE PRESENCE. This creates 24 hour service for anyone interested in your home and allows us to respond immediately to any prospective buyers. Your selling details will immediately be put onto mls.ca and be emailed to all our prospective buyers in our database. Your listing will be available on our website, Winnipeg Real Estate News, Facebook, Twitter, Kijiji, Craigslist, Zoocasa and many more sites and social media sites.We will do a FREE HOME EVALUATION for you.Our PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER will come to your home to take pictures and video. Photos and video are the first impression of your home, especially online, so we pride ourselves on making sure yours will be perfect.We will give you DIRECT FEEDBACK on your showings. As REALTORS® go through your home, we will contact them for details or comments from potential buyers and then go over the comments together, allowing us to correct or improve on any potential problems with the way your home shows.
Home Staging Tips
1) Curb AppealPotential buyers may be visiting numerous homes and as a seller, your first priority is to get them in the door.If your home’s curb appeal is not eye catching, they may simply decide not to stop at all. Put a fresh coat of paint on the door, mow the lawn, rake the leaves, shovel the sidewalk/driveway, clean the windows, sidings and gutters, and add a wreath to the door or a pot of colourful flowers to give your home a well-maintained and welcoming feel.
2) First ImpressionsBuyers form their first impressions of your home within seconds of stepping inside the front door. It is essential that the first impression be fabulous. The home needs to be impeccably clean, fresh and inviting.
3) The Nose Knows Pet odours, smoke, stale or musty air can hit potential buyers before they have a chance to view the home. Unpleasant odours can be very off-putting and are often deal-breakers.Now’s the time to do some deep cleaning and consider tossing or replacing items that hold odours, such a carpets, area rugs curtains and bedding. Find a friend or a relative who can pet-sit and ban smoking in the house.
4) Think Low MaintenanceBuyers do not want to invest in a home that has work to be done. They connect better with homes that are ‘move-in ready’. Anything less is inviting a reduction from the home’s asking price.The little details are important here. Fix chips in the paint, nicks in the walls or baseboards, broken tiles, leaky faucets and sticky doors or windows. Steam clean the carpet and scrub the grout in the bathtub.
5) Knick Knack No The way you live in your home is not the same as how you market and sell your home. Pack up as much as possible, so that buyers are not distracted by your things and can focus on the space in your home.Box up and store items like knick knacks, collectibles, and family photographs, piles of magazines, books and off-season clothes. Find room in a closet or cupboard for items in regular use like school bags or sports equipment, as well as your laundry. Your goal here is to show the home’s large functional living space.