Sutton Group - Kilkenny Real Estate
The enclosed information while deemed to be correct, is not guaranteed.
Click on any picture below to scroll through..
WELCOME TO - 1051 Porcher Road, St.Andrews,MB - $649,900
Be ready to be amazed by this private and gorgeous 5.49 acre treed lot with a 3 bedroom plus den, 2 bath 4-level split home and a massive partially heated 3600 sq ft shop only 6 minutes from the city! The home features geo thermal heating and cooling, beautiful red oak hardwood floors, bright and open concept kitchen, dining area with wood stove and living room with vaulted ceilings, spacious bedrooms, wood burning fire place and a beautiful view from every single window. Oversized drywalled double attached dual entrance garage and circular driveway for plenty of parking plus a huge fenced garden. Newer well, septic tanks and discharge well for geo thermal. The shop features a 14 ft ceiling on a newer 5 inch concrete floor, including a 12x12 door, private entrance, office and large mezzanine for storage. To replicate this shop would be a fortune. This property is perfect for a small business owner that wants everything in one place!
- Internet is currently Starlink (satellite dish mounted on the roof). Fibreoptics is in the area and has been signed up for.
- Geo-Thermal heating and cooling (Domestic Hot water feature)
- Red oak hardwood floors
- Reverse osmosis filtered water at kitchen sink
- Plumbing is PEX, No-Scald and lower flush toilets
- LED lighting
- Techno-Metal posts levelled the garage
- Central vac includes kick plate in the kitchen
- Crawl Space is insulated and in the ends of floor joists
- 3,600 square feet
- New 5 inches of concrete flooring
- 40’ x 90’, tallest door is 12x12 feet
- Built from steel girders, sheeted with metal
- LED lighting
- Drains are in both the north end rooms
- Heating coil possibility in the north end, the porch, and the office at the south end
- Porch on the north end for the compressor and storage
- Hydro is on the same pole as the house
- Pull-down staircase above the NW room to access the mezzanine and storage space above the office at the south end
- Insulated the north end and south end (office)
- 2 overhead doors, 1 man door
- Framed the south end of the north-east room to be removable and the east side of the alcove is framed to be removed if wished